Helping children follow Christ in every aspect of life
Pioneer Clubs provides midweek programs for kids, preschool through middle school. Pioneer Clubs’ mission is to serve God by providing the most effective and educationally sound programs to help children follow Christ in every aspect of life. Each of these programs helps boys and girls build healthy relationships with caring Christian adults, peers and most importantly, Jesus Christ.
What Are Pioneer Clubs?
Weekly church-sponsored children’s ministry and fellowship clubs that
- help boys and girls build healthy relationships with caring Christian adults, peers, and most importantly, Christ
- use application-oriented Bible study, Scripture memory, life-skills development, and emphasize discipleship and outreach
- provide a warm, safe environment for kids to learn about God
- are taught by volunteers from our church community, taking into account various learning styles
- provide Bible exploration through singing, games and crafts
What Will My Child Be Doing Each Week?
- Opening prayer & singing
- Bible story
- Bible memory
- Movie Night
- Christmas and Spring Celebrations
For more information about Pioneer Clubs, please contact Co-Coordinators Ellen Fagan and Stephanie Eckelman.
Wednesdays, 6:00 to 7:30 pm
September through May
Fees and Registration
Annual fees are due in July. Fees cover vest/shirt, book, bag, award patches, and craft supplies. Registrations after July are accepted whenever possible.
How You Can Help
Pioneer Clubs can always use volunteers. If you’d like to help, please contact Co-Coordinator Ellen Fagan.