Pioneer Clubs provides midweek programs for kids, preschool through middle school. Pioneer Clubs’ mission is to serve God by providing the most effective and educationally sound programs to help children follow Christ in every aspect of life. Each of these programs helps boys and girls build healthy relationships with caring Christian adults, peers and most importantly, Jesus Christ.
Co-Coordinators: Stephanie Eckelman and Ellen Fagan
What Are Pioneer Clubs?
- help boys and girls build healthy relationships with caring Christian adults, peers, and most importantly, Christ
- use application-oriented Bible study, Scripture memory, life-skills development, and emphasize discipleship and outreach
- provide a warm, safe environment for kids to learn about God
- are taught by volunteers from our church community, taking into account various learning styles
- provide Bible exploration through singing, games and crafts
- Opening prayer & singing
- Bible story
- Bible memory
and Frequent Special Events Such As
- Movie Night
- Christmas and Spring Celebrations
Wednesdays, 6:00 to 7:30 p.m
September through May
Fees and Registration
Annual fees are due in July 2017. Fees cover vest/shirt, book, bag, award patches, and craft supplies. Registrations after July are accepted whenever possible.
CCK Dates for 2017/2018: 9/8, 9/22, 10/6, 10/20, 11/3, 11/17, 12/8, 1/12, 1/26, 2/9, 2/23, 3/9, 3/23, 4/13, 4/27, 5/10